Puerarin is a common plant in our life, its fruits, stems and leaves can be eaten.
Pueraria root contains 12% flavonoids, such as puerarin, daidzein glycosides, peanuts and other nutrients, as well as proteins, amino acids, sugars, and minerals such as iron, calcium, copper, selenium and other essential minerals for the human body. It is a suitable precious tonic, and has the reputation of “Millennium Ginseng”. It has been used as a traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years.
Pueraria is a well-known traditional Chinese medicinal herb that has been consumed by many people around the world. Puerarin, the most abundant isoflavone in this herb, has been shown to possess some important pharmacological properties.
Main Benefits of Puerarin
- Improve the regeneration ability of liver cells, restore normal liver function, promote bile secretion, and prevent fat accumulation in the liver.
- Promote metabolism, strengthen liver detoxification function, and prevent alcohol damage to the liver.
- For coronary arteriosclerosis caused by hyperlipidemia, by improving myocardial ischemia, it can prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases such as coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction.
- For cerebral arteriosclerosis caused by hyperlipidemia, by improving the state of cerebral ischemia, it can prevent and treat cerebrovascular diseases such as cerebral infarction, hemiplegia, and vascular dementia.
- Improve the autoimmune function of hepatobiliary cells and resist virus invasion.
Regular consumption of Pueraria extract can regulate human function, enhance physical fitness, improve the body’s disease resistance, resist aging, and maintain youthful vitality. Modern medical research shows that pueraria flavonoids have anti-cancer and estrogen-like effects, which can promote women’s beauty, especially for middle-aged women and menopausal women.
Puerarin is extracted from puerarin. The main chemical composition is flavonoids puerarin flavonoids, which can improve immunity, enhance myocardial contractility, protect myocardial cells, lower blood pressure, and resist platelet aggregation.
Pls consult your doctor before taking puerarin.